Friday, February 20, 2009

I Heart Hugh Jackman!


I have watched the Academy Awards for as long as I can remember. This year, I am going to have an even bigger reason to watch the show. Hugh Jackman is hosting the Oscars! I love, love Hugh Jackman. I seriously think he is illogically good looking and definitely the sexiest man alive! I fell in love with Hugh Jackman all over again after seeing him in "Kate and Leopold." Hugh is the complete package. He is extremely handsome, talented and will never know what the short man syndrome is. Adding to his looks is his uber sexy accent. And what's not to love about an Aussie! I absolutely love Hugh and heard he will be singing and probably dancing during the show.

Undeniably, the Oscars has been struggling with ratings, and this year will be tough as a few changes have been made to the show. Nonetheless, I hope Hugh's charm can definitely give the show the boost it needs this year. Past hosts of the show have included Jon Stewart, Whoopi Goldberg, Steve Martin, Chris Rock, and David Letterman. Hugh has admitted to having a case of nerves which of course is natural and somewhat necessary for any presenter. So, with great anticipation, I am awaiting Sunday night like a child waiting for Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment