Friday, February 13, 2009

Got That Loving Feeling...

To jump start Valentine's Day, I've put together a list of some romantic movies. The top five are movies I like and the rest are on the list just because. What are your favorite romantic movies?

1. Gone With the Wind
2. Love Story
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. Brown Sugar
5. Coming to America
6. Kate and Leopold
7. The Notebook
8. Raising Helen
9. The Sound of Music
10. Sex and the City
11. The Color Purple (hehe)
12. Titanic
13. Casablanca
14. Beauty and the Beast
15. Wall-E

3 comments:

  1. My all time favorite..."Out of Africa!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...so "Love and Basketball"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need a new set of eyes when it comes to "Love and Basketball." I know I might be scorned for this but I've never even remotely fancied that movie. Same with "The Notebook," but I still have it on the list because half the world thinks it's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete